3 animals-related video

 


Otters are one of my favorite wild animals, they are very intelligent, good swimmers and also have unique characteristics such as their fur, they are also strong animals, don't be fooled by their appearance, there are several species of otters, the ones in the video are sea otters and For me they are the cutest.






The dog, as I mentioned in my previous blog, is my favorite domestic animal and I think it will always be, the vibe, the energy, the loyalty of a dog is unique in the world, no other animal gives you that feeling that it gives you. a dog, they are simply the best!





the Chilean thrush or by its scientific name: Turdus falcklandii, is a bird that has made me fall in love and has made me learn a lot from it, once by mistake I raised one thinking that it was alone on the ground, but it is part of its life since When they leave the nest they still cannot fly and their mother watches over them from another place, although it was never the same, I tried to teach them some things like where to look for their food and insects, surprisingly they learned very quickly and in the end they left!



Comentarios