Blog 3 - My favorite thing

 

This is a desktop computer or PC, the first time I used one was in a cyber when I was 6 years old, maybe I don't remember very well, basically since I can remember, they gave me my first PC when I was more or less 8 years old and since then It has been part of my life, I use the PC for many things, be it studies, hobbies such as design, watching videos, learning things on the internet, social networks and playing video games.

I use it almost every day, it is part of my daily life. I like it a lot because it is very versatile, it can be used for many things related to productivity and gaming that if you want to do the same on other devices you would have to buy them separately, with a PC you have everything on the same device, 

honestly I wouldn't know exactly how it would be my life without the PC I think it would be a bit strange and sad at first but I think I would look for other alternatives to this even if it is not the same. 


Comentarios